Wednesday 2 June 2010

Journal 1

Now, this was a first week of ENG-380 English for International Trade. I saw Dr. Adcharawan Buripakdi and my friends. I had thought this course was the new way for me. I studied this class with a puzzle. I thought it is exciting and there were many challenges. While I was interested this cause, I was very confused about that too. After that I knew about course syllabus and I had thought hardly because there was a blog project for 50% of course. It was a hard work and it is many points for me to be able to do it because I didn’t know "What’s blog?" and I never did it before. However, I still studied this course because I wanted to learn much new knowledge and improved myself. I had a hard working when I began to make up my own blog. It was very difficult for me. I tried to do it for a long time. I thought it was very challenge and I had to do it well.

4 comments:

  1. I'm very proud,I can do it.
    eiei!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww!
    I like pink color of your blog. I Think your picture above are blur. You should change it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    This blog every pink huhu!!

    I like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like pink colour your blog is pretty

    ReplyDelete